3.09.2011

pretty pink thing.

Well there is really nothing pretty about this little pink frustration I am referring to. Right now I am on a little pink pill that makes me the moodiest person you will ever meet. It's designed to do wonderful things, and so far it's done those, but the side effects are almost outweighing the benefits at this point. Since taking the pill I have been some of my crankiest and moodiest, least motivated, frustrated with life and upset. People say that sometimes that comes with being engaged (which also fits the time line). They say some of your best and worst times as a couple can happen when you're engaged or first married. Some of the hardest, and some of the most fun. Well, I refuse to believe that as much of the bad actually comes from being in this kind of relationship, and more from the fact that I have now been pumped full of artificial hormones for 24 days straight.
Tonight I went from being completely numb, with no motivation to even go to the gym, to being angry and frustrated with Eric, to being angry and frustrated with myself, to laughing at a TV show I normally think is just stupid, to crying because sent Eric home early when I was upset at him (less than an hour before), and I'm not anymore. I miss him now and want him to come back. Unfortunately, I already sent him home and to bed when I was cranky. I hate this little pink pill. I really wish there was a better way to do the good things it's supposed to.
Ugh. That's my rant for tonight. That's all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. I would get a different one if I were you. Are you in aviane? I took that one before and it made me a monster. Not a fan.

    ReplyDelete