3.08.2011

gifts. gifts. gifts.

Today after work Eric and I plan to go register for wedding gifts. I am very excited about this, because shopping for apartment things is my very favourite kind of shopping. I love decorating the house and unpacking boxes, so the idea have soon having a brand new apartment to fill with brand new things is very exciting to both Eric and me. We've picked a couple of places to go look at before we decide which is best. We've picked the Bay, Home Outfitters, and Bed Bath and Beyond. Any suggestions? I can't wait to use those little scan guns, I will have way too much fun with that. This will be just another proof of why a bride needs a groom: to keep her under control when she's [scan] shopping. On my newly married apartment wish list:




No comments:

Post a Comment