3.18.2011

Friday.

The weekend really is starting to look as good as the week has been. Today was a great day. I got to see Eric before work, and he even drove me into work because I was so ridiculously late this morning that I think he felt bad for me (and he is just so wonderful and kind).
This morning I opened a letter that came from home last night. Inside was a lovely note from Mom and also a little sample of the bridesmaid dress fabric. I was excited to get this in the mail because this colour is my wedding colour. It's the colour I love and can't describe to anyone. It's the colour that is really hard to match, but that I need to coordinate other important things (such as flowers and accessories and decorations) with. So I am very happy to have that now. It's just one more step in finishing up some wedding plans. Eric and I made some lists this week of things to finish planning and doing and buying and delegating. W got a bunch checked off last night, and I am excited to work on more this weekend!
Also in the mail: A present I ordered for Eric. I am really excited about this gift, and have been waiting for it for a long time. It came up from the States so it cause stuck sitting in customs for a week or so but it is finally here. I can't wait for him to pick me up from work so I can see him and give it him. Mail is honestly the most exciting thing I think. I just love it!
It looks like it's going to be a good weekend of family time, wedding planning, and gift giving. But these next 67 minutes can't go fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment