3.21.2011

bad news bears.

I got some bad news today. When I heard about it I thought to myself "this is the worst thing you could tell me right now". I really am stressed out about it, and really don't know what I'm going to do next to fix it. It's going to be hard to deal with, that much is true, but since my first reaction I have lots about worse things it could have been.
There are million things worse than this that could have happened. This is going to make a rough couple of weeks or month or so but we'll figure it out and count our blessings til then.
Blessing number 1: Eric and I are going to study in Austria in the fall. We are getting ready for our extra long European honeymoon (basically) starting in September. He's been working hard to apply for this for the past couple months or so. Hearing good news back about that was a great way to start the week.
Blessing number 2: Eric got the summer job he was hoping for. This one has also been a work in progress for a while now, but he's heard back now and will be working in an accounting position for the summer, which is just fantastic!
Blessing number 3: A ride home from work (leaving half an hour early) with my wonderful future father-in-law. Isn't that handy to have him working here with me.
This day sucks, but tomorrow will be better. Everything is going to be just fine! I am LUCKY to still have what I do, and to be able to look forward to some great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment