3.04.2011

Organization.

I am a firm believer that organization is key to happiness. I cannot focus my energy or my thoughts when I am a mess, my space is a mess, or my time is a mess. Work is starting to pick up and I em being given real jobs to do now. I am keeping busy and starting to enjoy it. This afternoon I started to tidy one of the drawers that was full of stuff when I got here, and I just couldn't stop there. I started to settle into my desk and it felt good. Things have a place now, and it feels good. I know where to reach for things, and they are all right there ready to be used. It's great! I am happy where I am, and therefore want to settle in.



I'm also starting to organize wedding things a bit more. My room is a bit more organized. My life is a bit more organized.
I'm happy because I'm organized. And I just want to organize everything because it makes me happy. I think that's weird, but I really do think that I'm LUCKY to have it as one of my strengths. It keeps me in order and helps me to be able to get things done for me and for other people. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment